How do I add my organization (School, Team, League, Business, etc.) to the Californiateamwear.com website?
Give us a call at 415.383.9072 during our business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST) or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A California Team Wear manager will contact you as soon as possible to manage the process of setting up your online store.
How does an online store work?
- Your online store has an open and close date during which products are available for purchase. The duration usually lasts 1 to 3 weeks, but can go longer as decided by the organization. When an online store closes, we will batch all of the orders for that store together for customizations and delivery. All items will be completed and shipped within 10 business days of a store closing.
- Your online store is open year-round, keeping your inventory in-stock and ready to ship.
California Team Wear doesn’t require having an online store. We ship bulk team wear too. Please call 415.383.9072 and we will help you with your team/spirit wear from start to finish.
What if we don’t have a logo?
California Team Wear is a full-service agency with in-house graphic designers to help your organization with logo development from start to finish.
What if I don’t know where to start, and I am new at ordering apparel?
Just give us a call, we’re here to help you get set up.
How does the fundraising work for our program?
Organizations set up online stores with us to take advantage of the fundraising opportunities for their program. When the fundraising option is chosen, 10% of each sale goes back to the program.
How does the shipping work?
We can ship directly to the individual who placed the order OR we can ship in bulk directly to the organization.
How big does my organization need to be to have our own online store?
24 or more members.
Can we personalize an item with an individual name or number?
We offer three options to personalize garments.
- Monogram — A name will be embroidered on the garment
- Vinyl Name — A name will be added in vinyl to the back of the garment
- Vinyl Number — A vinyl number will be added to the garment